Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bumblebees find new home, my chickadee birdhouse!




This was a lot of fun to make, I had never tried to edit a video before, but this was a prime opportunity to do so. I also have a photo of mine, on the Seattle times nature blog, and I will post that link if I can remember where I put it.

Our trip to Europe was rather uneventful bird-wise, altho I was able to get lots of good looks at all different plumages of male Ruffs, in Sweden, in a marshy area of the Black River valley, I think that is what it is called.
I will post more later. A Lazuli Bunting was in my yard this morning, and a male Tanager is visiting quite a bit, now that my waterfall is working, I think it will be much better.

All I can really think about is my toothache, something that happened in Germany. There IS such a thing as crusty bread that is just too hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment