Thursday, May 21, 2009

A few good pics and lots of fun birding Eastern Washington

Mtn Bluebird 2 Moses Coulee 5/19/09

This is one of several pics, I am fairly happy with from this week. It did not turn out as well as I would have liked, but I love the concept of this photo. He is not using a box, but a cavity in the wall of a cliffside, just near the creek that runs through my favorite hideaway in the Moses Coulee area.
I worked really hard for so many of the pics that did not turn out so well. Put over 1.000 miles on my car this week doing so.
But I had a blast doing it!
Started in Ephrata Washington on Monday, finished with Bob Sunstrom's Birding By Ear class today. We had great looks at the Lazuli Bunting whose pictures were so very blurry from the day before. If ONLY I had brought my equipment with me on this field trip, I would have gotten great shots of several birds.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment